Sheboygan Symphony Orchestra

POSTPONED: Welcome Back!

It is out of an abundance of caution for our musicians, audience members, and greater community that we have decided to postpone this program  due to the increasing threat of the COVID-19 delta variant. This decision has not come lightly as we have all been yearning for the opportunity to get back to the stage, however, your safety, and that of our community, will always be paramount.

We are working quickly to confirm a new date for this concert, and all previous tickets will be honored at the new date. If the new date does not work for you, refunds will be processed when that announcement is made.



Thank you to our amazing event sponsors!

The Zieve Foundation
Frank G. & Frieda K. Brotz Family Foundation
Mr. Terry House

Media Sponsor

Midwest Communications



Aug 14 2021


7:30 pm - 10:00 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to content