The Sheboygan Symphony Orchestra Guest Artist Master Class Series is presented with talented professionals performing with the SSO. The Master Class is free to the participating student and open to the public for observation. To observe or participate in a Master Class, please contact the SSO office at (920)-452-1985, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Master Class Information:
- Class length is 60 minutes.
- Each class involves between 2 to 6 students.
- An accompanist is required for all students participating in the voice classes.
- Repertoire - Solo or Concerto (all selections must be approved by Event Coordinator).
- Pre-Master Class Hearing - Event Coordinator will approve all performers prior to the class.
- Qualified student performers are selected on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A copy of student's solo work should be submitted to the Event Coordinator.
- Parents are strongly encouraged to attend the Master Class.
- All performers are required to attend the entire Master Class.
To see information about the last master class, click here.
For further information, contact the Sheboygan Symphony office at (920) 452-1985 or via e-mail at email@example.com